Two Player Playmat
Customize your very own 2 player playmat. Use your imagination and come up with something original and yours.
Playmats are 28" x 24" x 1/16" thick.
You offer “Editing” for $10. What does that buy me?
While we don’t create entire designs ourselves, we can do minor editing to make your custom image look its best on whatever product you are purchasing. The editing we offer includes resizing, color correction, collage work, and the addition of text or card zones. When purchasing a product with editing, we send a preview .jpg of the finished image to you before printing to ensure you are happy with the results.
- Download template if needed
- Make sure image size is 24.5" x 28.5". Approximately 1/4" around the sides of the image will be cut off. We need the extra size so the image bleeds to the whole mat. A full 1/2" from the edge of the artwork is best for details such as text, zones, and logos. On our template (Photoshop or Gimp) there are helper guide lines already placed on the mat.Make sure in your editing program you have guides turned on to see them.
- A resolution of 150dpi is best.
- Please make sure any fonts follow these guidelines
- Serif fonts need to be 18px or larger
- Sans-Serif fonts need to be 13px or larger
- Convert all text to curves/outlines
- Sometimes with RGB there is slight color shifting, but will most likely be unnoticed
- You can purchase the proof and some light editing for $15 extra
After adding to the cart you will be taken to a page to upload your image. Make sure you have it ready to go.
If you only have an image and don't want to deal with image editing software, we can do it for you for an extra $15.00. Just choose option two below. Please make sure the image is highest quality you can find. We will send you an image of your playmat for approval if you choose this option.